Ubuntu @ FOSDEM -- info + wiki

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Thu Feb 2 16:12:13 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Of course we will have an Ubuntu booth at FOSDEM again this year.

More (but still incomplete) info on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Fosdem/2012

You can also list yourself there as a FOSDEM attendee and/or speaker who
contributes to Ubuntu.

There is also a list for people who intend to be at the Ubuntu dinner
(most likely we will eat in the same Italian/pizza restaurant as last
year--together with some MySQL people), *BUT*, we will make a definitive
list at the booth on Saturday (try to put your name on that list as
early as possible, we probably have to confirm with the restaurant
somewhere during the afternoon).

Oh, and please feel free to add any info you think might be useful.

--
Jan Claeys