Ubuntu 12.04 Online Tour for LoCos

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 26 06:18:41 UTC 2012

Al 25/04/12 21:55, En/na Dmitry Agafonov ha escrit:
> Very exciting!

Indeed :)

Thanks Dmitry for the feedback. Let me reply inline:

> Some notes:
> - many (Anthony Dillon's conflicted copy 2011-10-03) files in img

I'm not sure I can follow what you are trying to say here. Would you
mind expanding on that point?

> - many places where no room for proper translation due to fixed size
> of fake interface elements

That is https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-online-tour/+bug/985935 - it's
a tricky one to resolve, but if you or someone else has got a suggestion
for a fix or improvement, please do add your comments.

> - some information/screens not updated to 12.04
> -- calendar shows 27 september 2011 :)
> -- dash recent apps reveals banshee
> -- ugly old libreoffice look
> -- nice old ubuntuone look

Thanks for the thorough review. These remarks are indeed useful. Would
you mind filing them as separate bugs on
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-online-tour/+filebug?

Thanks!

Cheers,
David.