Pre-orders for 12.04 release

Simos Xenitellis simos.lists at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 17 22:48:41 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Ubuntu Shipit <info at shipit.ubuntu.com> wrote:

...snip...
>   I would also like to remind you that only a Loco __team administrator__
> can request a pre-order for CDs.  If the request is submitted by anyone
> else the request will be declined.

However, the page that we fill in to receive the CDs states:

"Requests are limited to a maximum of one box of CDs per team, per
release and will only be
accepted from the __team contacts__ of APPROVED LoCo teams. All other
requests will be rejected."

Therefore, does it have to be a Loco team Administrator or a Loco Team
contacts that makes the application?

For the Greek LoCo we did not receive our CD pack for 11.10 ;'-( and
we do not wish the repeat that for the marvellous 12.04.

Can someone verify that the shipit request for Greek is on track?

Simos - http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-greek-users