Ubuntu code of conduct update

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 17 08:06:47 UTC 2012

Al 17/04/12 09:41, En/na Daniel Holbach ha escrit:
> Hey David,
>
> thanks a lot for your work on this.
>
> On 17.04.2012 09:36, David Planella wrote:
>> Seeing this new update, last night I went ahead and added
>> internationalization support to the CoC, LCoC and the merged CoC.
>>
>> I had tried it a couple of times in the past, but didn't complete it due
>> to lack of time. This time around I've done it in a way that it's quite
>> simple and does not affect the text in the original files at all.
>>
>> You'll find the code and documentation here:
>>
>> https://code.launchpad.net/~dpm/ubuntu-codeofconduct/v2-draft
>>
>> If the Community Council is happy with merging it, I'll be happy to help
>> setting up the translations in Launchpad, which should only be a matter
>> of minutes.
>
> It might only be necessary to do this for the merged code of conduct.
> Once we agreed on a v2, we can get probably get rid of the old versions,
> but I guess this should be no problem.

Yeah, this should not be a problem. Right now it's set up to translate
all 3 documents. If in the end there is only one document, the
translations set up will be even simpler.

If you know for certain that there will only be one document at the end
of this process, I can do the changes straight away.

Just let me know and I'll adapt the code.

Cheers,
David.

--
David Planella