Ubuntu code of conduct update

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 17 07:36:39 UTC 2012

Al 16/04/12 15:00, En/na Laura Czajkowski ha escrit:
> Hi just to let people know and so they can share with their teams, the
> Ubuntu code of conduct has been updated. For more information please see
> - http://fridge.ubuntu.com/2012/04/16/code-of-conduct-update/

Thanks Laura,

Seeing this new update, last night I went ahead and added
internationalization support to the CoC, LCoC and the merged CoC.

I had tried it a couple of times in the past, but didn't complete it due
to lack of time. This time around I've done it in a way that it's quite
simple and does not affect the text in the original files at all.

You'll find the code and documentation here:

https://code.launchpad.net/~dpm/ubuntu-codeofconduct/v2-draft

If the Community Council is happy with merging it, I'll be happy to help
setting up the translations in Launchpad, which should only be a matter
of minutes.

Cheers,
David.

--