LoCo Council Oneiric Review

Christophe Sauthier (Huats) christophe.sauthier at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 4 13:41:25 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Chuck Frain <chuckfrain at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Nov 2011, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:

>>                        ^^^^^^^^^ This number is far too high. Please
>> get your re-apps in!
>>
>                                    Far too high for what?
It is far high that 30 % of the target teams that have been approved
don't show up and have the correctness over 6 months to lo let us know
about their positions

>      Isn't it too late to get re-apps in for these groups?
It is now. But I think it was a way to say please pay some attention
to something that you have interest in or at least have the honnesty
to say : "we are not interested anymore".

>                                                Why request them now?
Because we have waited till the end of the cycle and that various
requests have been sent to the concerned teams/persons over the time
before..

             Christophe

---
Christophe Sauthier