CDs for UNAPPROVED teams? Any discounts if we want to purchase?

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 14:54:11 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-02 at 10:16 -0400, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
> Someone please argue me back into sanity...

Approved - To make a statement that the community finds the actions of
the team are good, productive. The definition of the word supports the
idea that it's more about the rest of the community considering and
judging than it is about resources.
Supported - To receive support, which they will, just not Canonical
resources. Lots of support to give out, education, guidance etc.

Martin,