CDs for UNAPPROVED teams? Any discounts if we want to purchase?

Christophe Sauthier (Huats) christophe.sauthier at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 2 14:30:43 UTC 2011

Dear Martin,

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 2:44 PM, Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-11-02 at 08:27 -0500, Tomo Popovic wrote:
>
> Not at the moment, but there are some good ideas kicking around UDS for
> supported teams. Which I think is a good idea as calling teams
> 'unapproved' is rather negative and we want new teams to be cared for.
I am sorry that you have never raided that issue with the LoCo Council
(which is in charge of approval/reapproval) or added that proposal to
the blueprint we have currently discuss during the UDS... And I am
really sorry about that because I think a real discussion could be
lead on that topic.

          Christophe
---
Christophe Sauthier