Ubuntu Global Jam Bootcamp

Nigel Babu nigelbabu at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 27 17:53:33 UTC 2011

Hey folks,

Ubuntu Global Jam[1] is nearing and as of me writing this mail there
are 33 events with a total of 103 registered participants across the
world!  On talking to a few people, we realized that a "How to
Organize a Jam" session is something that would be nice to have.  So,
the classroom team has gone all the way and organized the Ubuntu
Global Jam Bootcamp[2] to help LoCo teams plan for the upcoming Global
Jams.  We have sessions on bug triaging, iso testing, and
translations.  We also have members from 3 LoCo teams come ahead and
tell us how their rock their global jams!

The Ubuntu Global Jam Bootcamp runs on Monday 28th March 2011, from
1600 UTC[3] to 2200 UTC[4].   Join us in #ubuntu-classroom and
#ubuntu-classroom-chat and help us rock it!

[1] http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/567/detail/
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJamBootcamp
[3] http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=28&month=3&year=2011&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
[4] http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=28&month=3&year=2011&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=0