Jared Norris, aka head_victim, is now the contact for the Ubuntu-Au LoCo

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 07:31:58 UTC 2011

On 28 February 2011 19:01, Melissa Draper <melissa at meldraweb.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Jared Norris, who you may know as head_victim on IRC, has been chosen by
> IRC meeting[0] and mailing list testimonials[1][2] as the new Team
> Contact for the Ubuntu Australian Team[3].
>
> Congratulations Jared!
>
> [0] http://www.novarata.net/mootbot/ubuntu-au.log.20110208_0401.html#7
> [1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-au/2011-February/006977.html
> [2] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-au/2011-February/006981.html
> [3] http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-au
>
> Melissa (elky),
> Australian Team Contact Emeritus.

Thank you all for your kind words and warm welcome. I hope to be half
as successful as Melissa in her time as the Australian Team Contact
and wish her all the best in her travels.

As you may/may not be aware our team is working towards re-approval so
we have plenty of work to do. I have been lurking on this email list
and the IRC channel a bit lately (my nick is head_victim) so I've
gleaned a few ideas from you all already. I look forward to the day we
are again an approved team.

Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris