[RFC] LEP#1, Standardize the LoCo Team Display Names

Chris Johnston chrisjohnston at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 30 15:31:54 UTC 2011

I don't know if you read Laura's blog post or not, but there is enough
trouble with getting teams to add their team contacts to LoCo
Directory.. Adding more fields for teams to need to change isn't going
to fix anything if they aren't already editing their team details.
BTW, all but the team name is editable in LD.

Chris