We want to know about the best LoCo Team Blogs!

Alexandru Cucu alexandru.cucu at ubuntu.ro
Wed Jun 1 08:55:20 UTC 2011

Hi!

The problem with LoCo team blogs is that most of them are localized.
The feeds would be in multiple languages.

If you say: "let's filter articles by a tag so we only get articles
written for this thing". We do not write articles in English on our
blog because anyone could read an article in English from the
international community. The meaning of the LoCo team is to get the
local community together, in a more familiar environment.

How do you plan to solve the language problem?

--
Alexandru Cucu
Ubuntu-Ro