LoCo Census

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 28 17:19:14 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 11:27:27AM +0100, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Hello everybody,

Hello and hugs!

[...]

Team: Ubuntu Chicago

>  * In this cycle, how was activity compared to the cycle before?

Compared to Lucid or the Maverick cycle, at this time we are about the same
possibly a little low. We do have events coming up here in Chicago that
will get us all together a bit more frequently to do various activities as
a LoCo team.

>  * If you use a Launchpad team for your LoCo, did you have many people
>    joining/leaving?

Joining/leaving is slow. We have had a few new members show up recently and
nobody has left within the last year.

>  * Do you have an expiry policy set for your team?

No we do not.

>  * If you have a look at the list of former members of your team
>    (https://launchpad.net/~YOURTEAM/+members#former - only works if
>    you're admin/owner of the team) are there many that got deactivated
>    or expired in the last cycle/year?

Maybe 1, but I can't find it in email notifications either, so I would have
to say none at this time.

> Thanks a lot for giving some brief feedback on this. Maybe once we have
> a couple of results we can discuss them together.

Thank you Daniel! Remember to call me if you want to discuss something as I
am not on IRC as much anymore.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738