LoCo Census

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 16:39:45 UTC 2011

Ubuntu Canada, reporting in!

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 5:27 AM, Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>  * In this cycle, how was activity compared to the cycle before?

Probably down a little, in terms of events.  The Maverick cycle had
some things (like Software Freedom Day) which don't apply to this
cycle.  Ubuntu Hours, release parties and Jams are about the same.

>  * If you use a Launchpad team for your LoCo, did you have many people
>   joining/leaving?

4 new members since 10-10-10.  It's not something we promote heavily.

>  * Do you have an expiry policy set for your team?

Nope.

>  * If you have a look at the list of former members of your team
>   (https://launchpad.net/~YOURTEAM/+members#former - only works if
>   you're admin/owner of the team) are there many that got deactivated
>   or expired in the last cycle/year?

None.

Darcy.