Changing the address for LoCo Team Pack of Natty CDs

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Sun Feb 20 11:39:48 UTC 2011

Hello all!

I'm the point of contact for the Ubuntu Ireland team, an approved LoCo.
We're getting ready for the 11.04 release. Last release we got a LoCo
Team Pack of CDs, and they were a huge success, we sent them all over
the country to half a dozen different groups.

However for the 11.04 release, I'll be on 3 weeks holidays in Australia
when the release is out. Last time the CDs came quite quickly after the
release, and if the hard working people at canonical pull off their
magic again, then the CDs would arrive while I'm away, and sit in my
mailbox for a few weeks.

It would be a shame to miss this opportunity. We have someone else who's
agreed to take delivery of the CDs, and distribute them. What should we
do to get the CDs sent to them? Change the PoC? Or is there a temporary
thing we can do?

Thanks a million,

Rory