promo materials for locoteams

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Thu Feb 10 23:57:25 UTC 2011

Ubuntu-be (and other approved locoteams) got a nice table cloth and
banner from Canonical recently.

Now there was a discussion in the team about getting some more & maybe
other promo materials (extra table cloths, "rollups", ...).  Of course
getting more for free from Canonical would be great :P  but we have cash
money (from gifts & selling t-shirts etc.) that we can spend on such
things too.

One question that came up is if we can buy this sort of things from
Canonical.  I don't know of any way to do that currently, and it would
only be useful when it's cheaper than having something made locally of
course...

Now my question was whether other teams would consider it useful if
Canonical would be selling cheap "promotional decoration" etc. to
locoteams?

And if several locoteams are interested, maybe the loco council (in CC)
can contact Canonical about it?

--
Jan Claeys