New LoCo Directory Meetings Feature

Galen DeBord windwalker51 at att.net
Thu Feb 3 14:51:39 UTC 2011

I'm the contact person for the Missouri Ubuntu LoCo and I just wanted to add a
few comments
We're not approved yet and going through a rapid period of growth and renewal.
Our meetings are frequent and often irregular.
Can you put a notification mailing list for certain team meetings on the page?
I need to know or be taught how to install a bot at the beginning of the
meetings for a proper recording

I will let the webmaster know about the mashups, thanks

 Windwalker