North Carolina LoCo Team Contact Change

Amber Graner akgraner at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 30 14:36:28 UTC 2011

Congratulations to Mike Holstein for recently becoming an Ubuntu
Member.  Mike continues to play a vital role on the North Carolina
LoCo team.  Mike has gracious agreed to step up to take the Team
Contact Role.  I have already added Mike as the team contact in the
LoCo directory.

I've enjoyed this role, but it's now time to pass the reins.
Congratulations to Mike Holstein and welcome to the world of team
contacts!  Mike please let me know if there is anything else you need
from me.

Congratulations and Thanks again!
Amber

--