Greetings from Bangladesh

Shabab Mustafa shabab at linux.org.bd
Fri Apr 8 19:04:04 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

Greetings form Ubuntu Bangladesh.

My name is Shabab Mustafa and I am currently working as Liaison of
Ubuntu-BD[0].

Though it was the responsibility of our preceding team contact Russell
Jhon[1], unfortunately for some personal reason he could not continue his
effort, please allow me to introduce our new team contact Shahriar Tariq.[2]
Shahriar is been with us for past 3 and a half years with high activities.

Shahriar was been announced as team leader in July last year[3]. But for
some unavoidable circumstances, we lost our rhythm and our activities became
limited. But now we are trying to pull ourselves together and get back to
our rhythm. We hope we will find your help along with the way.

Thank you.

---
Shabab Mustafa
Liaison Person