Release Parties

Ralph Janke txwikinger at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 29 14:21:23 BST 2010

Party is whatever you define as a party!

LoCo can and should do whatever they deem appropriate and
what their local community wants and/or expects.

Release parties are a good way to share information about
open source and Ubuntu and to celebrate the achievements
that were made possible in the last release cycle.

All of this can be done with a lot of fun about it.

- Ralph