Release Parties

Marcelo Gutierrez mmgc84 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 23:29:05 BST 2010

2010/9/28 Ddorda <Ddorda at ubuntu.com>

> What is usually being done this pary? installations? after all we don't get
> the CDs or any materials before the release, with what we should party?
>
> i'm just curious to hear what people organise...
>
> Dor (ubuntu-il)

In Nicaragua we are planing some demos about the official derivates of
Ubuntu 10.10, like Xubuntu or Kubuntu, we are going to give away 50
Ubuntu-Ni 10.10 T-shirts and some lanyards and we'll have Ubuntu 10.10
official derivates ISO's for those who want them.

http://linuxtour.org/MaverickReleaseParty

Best regards

--
Ing. Marcelo Gutierrez