Fwd: Ubuntu Cds

Jan Husar jan.husar at skosi.org
Wed Sep 8 15:15:33 BST 2010

Dear Maria,

will the 10.10 be available (shipped and delivered) on the first week of
November?

We are running a major (biggest) eastern European conference on Information
Society with some governments,
I remember for the past years we were using the CDs from april (XX.04
version). This is the 9th year, our open source guys
are running a open source stand, where Ubuntu is also installed and
presented in our Internet Cafe. Site is http://www.itapa.sk

if the answer is negative we would like to ask for support of the CDs here,
there is around 600 - 1000 visitors,
government executives from around EU and Asia, directors and up (ministers
as well)

thanks

Jan

--
 -----------------------------------
|  Jan Husar
|
| doing what matters
| http://bit.ly/cgQnxv

Earth Cause - in the cause of the planet
#1 Open Source Mission in Kosovo (since 2009)
#2 Conservation and Open Source Mission in Albania (2010)
#3 Coral Reef research in Cambodia (planned for 2011)
#4 Open Source Mission in Galapagos (planning)
#5 Conservation in Croatia (since 2010)

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Maria Randazzo <maria.randazzo at canonical.com