Banner information

Jesper Jarlskov jarlskov at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 17:49:59 BST 2010

On Sat, 2010-09-04 at 13:44 +0200, David Rubin wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 6:31 PM, Laura Czajkowski <laura at lczajkowski.com> wrote:
> > Aloha!
> >
> > Following on from my mail last week regarding the up to date conference
> > packs and the new banners for APPROVED teams, we have created a new wiki
> > page we need the team contact to fill in.
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAtConferences/ApprovedTeamGift
> >
> > The wiki pages lists the teams at present who are approved  at present,
> > please do not add any more teams in there without consulting the LoCo
> > Council.  Team contacts need to update the wiki AND mail shipit with the
> > relevant information on the wiki page.
> >
> > The banners are not ready as of yet but will be soon, and we need to have
> > this information at hand when we have them in stock.
> >
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAtConferences/ApprovedTeamGift  remember when
> > updating the wiki to check if someone else is editing it to avoid wiki
> > conflicts!
>
> Hey I feel a bit silly but what email address do we need to send these
> requests to? I couldn't find  it listed on the Wiki page.
>

> Thanks
>
> David

The top paragraph says "Emails to bannerrequest at reponses.net with the
following information is requested" :-)
But I've emailed shipit, and Maria asked me to hold requests untill the
banners are finished and we receive further notice, so I guess we'll
have to wait for a bit before requesting.

Jesper Jarlskov
Ubuntu-DK