Translatable Code of Conduct (CoC) and Leadership Code of Conduct (LCoC)

hito at kugutsu.org hito at kugutsu.org
Thu Oct 21 11:49:04 BST 2010

Hi David,

> If I understand you correctly, I believe you are referring to the
> creation of a global glossary for translation terms.

Ah, I can't explain it in English, but its not only glossary, not
terminology. In many cases, terms has many colors according
to the context,  glossary is the wrong caliber.

So, I believe that below items boost up translation works.
 - "commentary on the CoC"
 - "putting the CoC in another way"
 - "CoC word-for-word translation in *English*"

Probably, these are not only glossary/terminology....

Regards,