Conference/Event planning organisation checklist?

Belinda Lopez belinda.lopez at canonical.com
Thu Oct 21 17:40:51 BST 2010

I know many of you have helped organize weekend conferences.  I just
started working Shaun McCance of the GNOME project and Anne Gentle from
the OLPC project, to help organize an event aimed at documentation in
FLOSS.  We're targeting June 3 - 5, 2010 in Cincinnati, OH, USA.  It
will be a small, focused conference (50 - 80 max attendees) but already
have interests from many major FOSS projects.  I was wondering if anyone
has an Event planning checklist they use for such events?

thanks,

Dinda

Education
Canonical