Its time for a change at Ubuntu Tamil Team !!

ஆமாச்சு amachu at ubuntu.com
Mon May 24 19:04:23 BST 2010

On Monday 24 May 2010 10:55:43 pm தங்கமணி அருண் wrote:
> Since March 2010 I have been moved to Bangalore. So Its time for me to say
> bye to the Team Lead responsibility that I
> have been holding so far. Its almost two year since 2008 and many many many
> thanks to the entire Ubuntu Community for giving me such a wonderful
> experience in my Life. I hope continue my work with ubuntu community.

You did a wonderful job, taking Ubuntu to several events, displaying it to
participants. Notable that I remember are Software Freedom Day Celebrations &
Recent Science Exhibitions held at Vivekananda Vidyalaya, Chennai.

Keep up your good work at Bangalore, and be with us online as before.

--

Sri Ramadoss M