Its time for a change at Ubuntu Tamil Team !!

தங்கமணி அருண் thangam.arunx at gmail.com
Mon May 24 18:25:43 BST 2010

Dear All,

I am glad to share with you all that we are going to have new Team
Leader for Ubuntu Tamil Team. Its Nagarajan[naga2raja at gmail.com] from
Chennai, India. He has been working with Ubuntu Tamil Team as well as
leading Jaya college FOSS Club, Chennai.

Since March 2010 I have been moved to Bangalore. So Its time for me to say
bye to the Team Lead responsibility that I
have been holding so far. Its almost two year since 2008 and many many many
thanks to the entire Ubuntu Community for giving me such a wonderful
experience in my Life. I hope continue my work with ubuntu community.

--
அன்புடன்
அருண்