Website theme meeting next week

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Thu May 20 14:36:04 BST 2010

Hello, I just wanted to send a quick reminder that we'll be having our
meeting shortly. It will be at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting on freenode. I
hope you can attend, but for those who cannot I'll write up some minutes and
send them to the list and also post them at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Website/NewBrandLaunchMeeting.

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Matthew Nuzum <matthew.nuzum at canonical.com

--
Matthew Nuzum