Ubuntu Honduras will be part of the Global jam

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 23 11:30:26 GMT 2010

On 19.03.2010 19:50, Diego Turcios wrote:
> The Ubuntu Honduras LocoTeam is going to be part of the Ubuntu Global Jam.
> We are going to be on Pizza Restaurant having pizza, making some
> translations and making testing
> We are going to be part of this great event.

Awesome!

> PS. I can't add the event in the Loco Directory :(

As far as I can see

 - ~ubuntu-hn is in the LoCo Directory (both member of ~locoteams and
   ~locoteams-approved)
 - ~diegoturcios (you?), ~tatica1 and ~alex-hernandez are admins of the
    Launchpad team

Did you log in to loco.ubuntu.com? How did it fail? Can you try to
explain what exactly you did and how it did not work?

Thanks in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel