Evento en Paraguay - Event in Paraguay

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Wed Mar 10 00:13:26 GMT 2010

Op dinsdag 09-03-2010 om 07:03 uur [tijdzone -0600], schreef Diego
Turcios:
> Well I will translate Walter email

Please translate back (if needed)...  ;)

> Hi to everyone,
> Sorry I can't write this email on english and I would apreciate
> someone to do it.
>
> This month Ubuntu Paraguay Team its making an event as part of the
> ofical announcement of our Loco Team. We don't have the day yet, but
> we are planning it for the end of the month. So I write you for asking
> you help in the following topics:
> 1. Use of the Ubuntu Logo and Ubuntu Paraguay Team Logo
> Which are restrictions and necesary permissions

Basically if it's for the LoCoTeam, and not a for-profit company for
example, then using the Ubuntu logo is okay.

See http://www.ubuntu.com/aboutus/trademarkpolicy for more details.

I don't see any problem with the ubuntu-py logo either.
(The restrictions about using the logo in your locoteam logo are at the
bottom of the text at the URL above.)

> 2. Gifts
> Can we give stickers for the event

Of course.

> 3. Can we announced the Ubuntu Logo and Ubuntu Paraguay with out any
> problem??

That's more or less the same question as 1) I think?

--
Jan Claeys