LoCo Directory request

Sense Hofstede qense at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 30 15:08:48 BST 2010

On 29 June 2010 22:46, Laura Czajkowski <laura op lczajkowski.com> wrote:

> Aloha folks!
>
> Me again!  We've been looking for team contact information on the LoCo
> Directory and noticed some teams do not have team information displayed
> under resources on their team page even though they do have a website,
> wiki page and irc.
>
> The LoCo directory is just that, a way for people to find a team close
> to them.  This will only work if it's kept up to date and has the
> information on it needed.  As an example please see the UK team -
> http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-uk
>
> There is also a meeting on the LoCo.Ubuntu.com - LoCo Directory, please
> see http://daniel.holba.ch/blog/?p=714  for more information
>
> If you are the point of contact please pass this email onto the
> administrator of you LoCo Directory admin page it is important to keep
> this information up to date.
>
> Regards
>
> Laura
>
> --
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski
> http://www.lczajkowski.com
> Skype: lauraczajkowski

Please do note that in order to change the information about your team
in the LoCo directory you need to be an administrator of the Launchpad
team that is recognised as the main team of your LoCo. There is no way
to give other people the permissions (yet?).

Regards,
--
Sense Hofstede
[ˈsɛn.sə ˈɦɔf.steː.də]