Return the ShipIt CDs?

Maria Randazzo maria.randazzo at canonical.com
Mon Jun 28 10:07:09 BST 2010

Hi Phoung

I  contacted you many times but I didn't get any answer... We need a new
telephone number as the one you gave us is not working.

Canonical can pay for these taxes.
I was told by TNT that Canonical might also be charged for the storage.
Not very Customs charges for this so we will see if we can avoid that
expense.

We can request to get the package back, please confirm you are happy to do
so.

We are also happy to pay for the taxes and deliver them. Could you please
let me know as soon as possible?

If you decide to get the CDs I will need your telephone number as soon as
possible, please.

Note that if we get them back, Canonical wont be able to send you the money
for those taxes.

Many Thanks
Maria

--