LoCo Health Check

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Sun Jun 27 16:45:30 BST 2010

Aloha,

*LoCo Health Che*ck sessions on the 1st Tuesday of each month in
*#ubuntu-locoteams*. In this session if you have any queries from your
team or ideas you want to get some feedback on this would be a great
place to bring them up and chat to others in the community.The idea is
we the council will add some topics we’d like to share with the
community or get feedback on.

There is also an area for you to add a topic you want to hear about or
bring up and get feedback.

Meetings take place on #ubuntu-locoteams the agenda -
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/LoCoHealthCheck is open for anyone
to add items to, but if you do add items, PLEASE turn up. This is open
to EVERYONE in EVERY TEAM. Come along and meet more people in the Ubuntu
Community.

If you are the contact for your team PLEASE pass this onto your LoCo
Team Mailing list!

Regards

Laura

--