Using the tag #locoteams when using twitter/identi.ca

Jan Husar jan.husar at skosi.org
Wed Jun 23 11:41:09 BST 2010

Okay,

lets do this again, I would suggest the following,

we, LOCO guys shouldn't be imposing any specific network, service or
application
for sharing our marketing.

Obviously the major hit in micro-blogging is twitter, that doesn't mean we
must or not at all
use it. I suppose that reaching out to every audience possible would the
best approach,
in that sense we should use as many services and application where there is
enough interesting audience,
if these services are inter-connected, or working in open-API mode, like the
one suggested earlier
identi.ca publishing on twitter, yeah it works.

I'm personally doing my feed like this, bit.ly -> twitter -> facebook ->
linkedin -> plaxo