Community Web Themes Meeting Summary

Jesper Jarlskov jesper at jarlskov.dk
Fri Jun 11 18:45:58 BST 2010

Hey team

Are there any discussions about which versions of the different CMSs designs
will be made for? Ubuntu-dk are currently looking into developing a new site
in Drupal 7, and having a theme to use as a basis would be rocking.

Jesper Jarlskov
Ubuntu-DK

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 10:40 PM, Matthew Nuzum <matthew.nuzum at canonical.com