Help translating the LoCo Teams Best Practices and Guidelines

David Planella david.planella at
Fri Jun 4 17:16:41 BST 2010

Hi all,

It's translations announcements day today! ;)

We've got some more content that would be very interesting for LoCos to
have translated. Check this out:

The LoCo Council developed a series of best practices and guidelines to
help all LoCos to be more successful, and it would be awesome to have it
in YOUR language to allow everyone contribute making your LoCo rock even

Here's how you can help:

      * Add your language and a link to the page where you want to put
        the translation to the table on top of I've added some few languages already for your convenience, and some folks have even already started translating!
      * I recommend creating a subpage named after the two-letter or
        threee-letter code for your language (e.g.
        LoCoTeamsBestPracticesandGuidelines/de for German). You'll find
        a list of codes here [1].
      * Copy the content of the page in English to your new page
      * Translate!
      * Save your translation and you're done :)

Check out the Spanish or Italian translations for an example:

David Planella
Ubuntu Translations Coordinator