resign from the ubuntu China LoCo Contact

Eleanor Chen chenyueg at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 09:39:44 BST 2010

Hi all,

First of all, many thanks to Zhengpeng Hou, our former Ubuntu China LoCo
Contact and the founder of Ubuntu China. It is because of him that now we
can have our own LoCo. Also, many thanks to my friends, my colleagues and
the whole community.:)

As the new Ubuntu China LoCo Contact, I would like to: First, ensure better
translation and user experience for Ubuntu china users; Then, promote Ubuntu
in China, especially help women and college students to get into FOSS
Community; Hopefully, we can do better in development.

Thank you all.

Best Regards,
Eleanor Chen

Here is a link to my wikipage: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EleanorChen