resign from the ubuntu China LoCo Contact

Fabian Rodriguez magicfab at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 30 14:11:04 BST 2010

On 07/30/2010 05:22 AM, Zhengpeng Hou wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It is time for me to resign from the Ubuntu China LoCo Contact.
>
> I have been acting as the Ubuntu China LoCo Contact for four years and
> have done all what I could to make this LoCo a better one. However,
> since I am getting busy with my work, I feel I need to resign in order
> to let the fresh blood in.
>
> We had a loco team meeting yesterday night, log attached. We all think
> Eleanor Chen[1] is the right one for this position at this moment, and
> agreed that she take it. Though I step down from this position, I still
> would like to do whatever I can to help, so should you have any
> questions, don't hesitate drop me a email or ping me in irc channel.
>
> Lets welcome Eleanor.
>
> Best Regards,
> Zhengpeng Hou
>
> 1 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EleanorChen

Thank you for all your hard work, Zhengpeng!!! And samewise, catch me on
IRC if you need anything. It's very encouraging to see passing the torch
like you do, in such a smooth way.

Welcome to Eleanor, let me know if you need any help or guidance, come
to #ubuntu-locoteams on IRC and we'll take care of you :)

Cheers,

--
Fabián Rodríguez, Ubuntu Quebec team
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MagicFab