resign from the ubuntu China LoCo Contact

Zhengpeng Hou zhengpeng-hou at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 30 10:22:17 BST 2010

Hi all,

It is time for me to resign from the Ubuntu China LoCo Contact.

I have been acting as the Ubuntu China LoCo Contact for four years and have
done all what I could to make this LoCo a better one. However, since I am
getting busy with my work, I feel I need to resign in order to let the fresh
blood in.

We had a loco team meeting yesterday night, log attached. We all think
Eleanor Chen[1] is the right one for this position at this moment, and
agreed that she take it. Though I step down from this position, I still
would like to do whatever I can to help, so should you have any questions,
don't hesitate drop me a email or ping me in irc channel.

Lets welcome Eleanor.

Best Regards,
Zhengpeng Hou

1 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EleanorChen