Monthly Reports

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Wed Jul 28 01:04:21 BST 2010

<quoting name="Stas Sușcov" date="2010-07-27" time="21:53:30 +0300">

> Having let's say an instance of status.net or a spider to fetch statuses
> by hashtags, would be much easier compared to wiki edits.

Our own instance, or a free community version of status.net is totally
doable, btw. locoteams.status.net was set up as a test of this a while
ago, but did not materialize to anything (due, in part, to my lack of
time to devote to it).

If you can make a good/persuasive use case for it, I'm all ears!

Greg

NOTE: locoteams.status.net has been neglected (by me) for a while, so
there are a number of spam accounts. I have removed many just now (to
make the public/default timeline clean) but there are many more to go. If
we do this, I can work on getting it cleaned up.

--
|       Greg Grossmeier |
| http://grossmeier.net |