LoCo on Launchpad$

Daniel Van‵Stone webmaster at catcodesigns.net
Sat Jul 24 05:47:02 BST 2010

To:loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com>
Dear loco-contacts and other subscribers to this list,

In the end it boils down to the view of the Council.

While we may each have our belief.

The current council works on thier each(8) view

The council members
https://launchpad.net/~communitycouncil/+members
can be reached by sending an email to
> community-council at lists.ubuntu.com
I have met many supporters, contributors and have
helped others while the whole time learning.

I beliee that the community needs more relaxed methods
so at a minimum a college class could create a LoCo Team.

As many focus on one item
it may take focus from the community aspect
in a different area.

May be that the responsibility of the Team needs another
scribe or such to assist them as their duties are great.

I personally will not criticize the members
of the council, I have never held the responsibities that
they have and do.

Cordially,

Daniel Van`Stone