Need help getting an Ubuntu Stack Exchange created through promotion

Josep Sànchez josep.sanchez at ubuntu.cat
Fri Jul 16 16:50:55 BST 2010

I suppose the proposal will end being accepted, but I really, really
desagree in using propietary closed source tools for the community
work. Its absolutely goes against (at least as how I see it) the
gnu/linux and FOSS communities principles, and I think that it brings
me one step towards (and many people I know) leaving Ubuntu and
installing another, preferably more careful with this kind of things,
linux distro in our computers.

I truly believe that the end doesn't justify the means and, altough I
think that the people that support this initiative does it with good
intentions, I deeply desagree in the way it is going to be done
(mainly in the tool that's going to be used). We are here, and Ubuntu
is where it is, because many people has been really careful in this
kind of things through the time and keeping things where they have to
be. If we forget this, we are really lost.

I'm really sorry to have to be somewhat forceful, but this is how I see it.

Regards

--
Josep Sànchez
[papapep]