Need help getting an Ubuntu Stack Exchange created through promotion

Randall Ross randall at executiv.es
Fri Jul 16 06:10:09 BST 2010

I would like to see our attention and resources applied to
answers.launchpad.net. It's already a great site and a little
development, UX, and marketing push would make it *amazing*. The key
with Launchpad is that it ties bug reporting, development, and help
together. It unites programmers, users, and advocates.

Stack Exchange is an interesting idea, but ultimately it's driven by ad
revenue, not community. It's likely to increase the fragmentation of
attention.

Cheers,
Randall.
Ubuntu Vancouver LoCo