Ubuntu LoCo Re Approval Process

Efrain Valles effie-jayx at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 26 17:19:37 GMT 2010

On 25/01/10 14:34, Pedro Franco wrote:
> On Vie 22 Ene 2010 16:51:21 Dan Trevino escribió:
>> Its unclear to me if the renewal process requires a (re)application wiki
>> page.  The renewal wiki states that the process is the same, but does the
>> council want a re-approval wiki page?  Or do we just need to be able to
>> answer questions relating to the guidelines for approval?
Yes, a reapproval wiki is necesary. it keeps the same structure of the
aplication wiki but since 2 or more years have gone by it must reflect
the the achivements and goals for the next 2 years

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoGettingApproved is still a base to this
process

>> Thanks!
>> Dan
>>
> Me too!!!
> I don't understand
> Why need to aplicate a secons  approval process???
it is a way of reassessment and confirmation of the ongoing commitment
to the whole ubuntu community.