FOSDEM

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Sun Jan 24 22:14:56 GMT 2010

Op zondag 24-01-2010 om 21:26 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Paolo
Sammicheli:
> Alle 21:18 del 24/1/2010, Laura Czajkowski ha scritto:
> > I'm heading to FOSDEM http://www.fosdem.org/ I'll be there early Friday and
> > there till Sunday evening if anyone wants to meet up. There are 6 of
> > us from the Irish LoCo going and looking to meet up with folks.
>
> Hi Laura,
>
> Me and Milo are coming too. What about a LoCo Dinner Saturday Night?

Going out for dinner with a large group without reservation might be a
bit difficult though, as last year proved...

(I'm asking around for a possible solution though.)

>  Whoelse is coming?

I know there will also be several people from ubuntu-be, ubuntu-nl,
ubuntu-fr, ubuntu-uk and I suppose also ubuntu-de & other locoteams.

--
Jan Claeys