Calling all bloggers for Ubuntu @ Anime Boston

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 14 17:19:46 GMT 2010

http://www.ubuntu-massachusetts.com/events/9/
Featured on Slashdot:
http://entertainment.slashdot.org/story/09/11/25/0124246/Ubuntu-Reaching-Out-To-16000-Anime-Lovers

Hey everyone,

We, the Ubuntu MA LoCo and Linux Fund, are still trying to raise money to
showcase Ubuntu at the upcoming Anime Boston convention and the fundraising
deadline is just a couple months away! We need a big push for donations to
meet our goal so that we may print materials to hand out at the convention.
This is the largest community marketing event we've had of this kind so
please help make it a success! If you're a blogger or YouTuber, or anyone,
please try to spread the word and call for donations. We can't do this
without you!

Many thanks,
.danny

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 19:23, Danny Piccirillo <danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com