LoCo Directory

Fabian Rodriguez magicfab at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 23 15:01:00 GMT 2010

Legendario wrote:
> I`ve made a research on the loco directory, and Canada and Russia also
> have state loco teams too. The suggestions you made seem very good to
> me, and also based on what is actually practiced.

If you referred to Ubuntu Quebec, really, it doesn't have much to do
with Ubuntu Canada.

Nevermind the historical / political context surrounding the Quebec
province and the "rest of Canada", there isn't much in common. Although
I'd love the community to match the geographical limits, it's nothing
like that :)

Fabián Rodríguez
Montreal, QC, Canada