LoCo Directory

Leandro Gómez leo.telsen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 16:09:47 GMT 2010

El 6 de febrero de 2010 21:25, Rubén Romero y Cordero
<huayra at ubuntu.com>escribió:

> On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 11:31 PM, Dan Trevino <dantrevino at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> [...]
>>

>> There is an ubuntu-us!  We serve mainly as an umbrella and guidance
>> group for the various US state loco teams.
>> http://www.ubuntu-us.org/
>>
>> Spanish speaking teams have a cooperation umbrella and a coordination
> umbrella:

The Central American LoCos have something similar:

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-centroamerica

We've already done some interesting work together, such as the Central
American Ubucon (0) and the organization of the Ubuntu Open Week in Spanish
(1).

We also provide guidance and support for new and emerging teams.

(0)
http://leogg.wordpress.com/2009/06/19/results-of-the-i-ubucon-central-america/
(1) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek_ES