Tips/advice for successful community funded (marketing) projects?

Legendario kemel.zaidan at ubuntu-sp.org
Thu Feb 4 13:45:53 GMT 2010

This is something very interesting to know. Our group wants to do lots of
things but always stops on funding. The methods suggested on the wiki simply
do not work here, mainly because of cultural differences. I`ve already lived
in US and know that those kind of suggestions work in a country like that,
but not here. They have a community funding culture there which is
unfortunetly absent here.

Kemel Zaidan aka Legendario
Coordenador Ubuntu-BR-SP

jabber: legendario ARROBA jabber.org