Best Practices and Guidelines

Paul Tagliamonte paultag at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 24 00:35:25 UTC 2010

Hey Contacts,

I'd like to kick off a discussion, if I could.

Bug #392986[1] was filed a while ago. I just closed it, and figured we
can actually, well, follow through with this.

The bug is about how LoCos are not Local enough. I closed the bug with
the note that we would adopt a best practices line for how to run a
LoCo with a city level presence ( *more* then one ).

Since this bug is now *closed*, please do not file anything against
this bug ( comments or otherwise ), and keep it in this thread.

Thoughts? Opinions?

-Paul

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bug/392986

--